Harvests in Queretaro 2022
QUERÉTARO IS ADORNED WITH VINTAGES
Between the months of July and September, the grapes are harvested in different vineyards in the state.
The harvest is the grape harvest event, which after going through an arduous cultivation process, is finally ready to be harvested and used to produce wines and spirits of extraordinary flavor.
In Querétaro, the harvest is not only an opportunity to celebrate good harvests and give thanks for the fruits that the land gives us, but also to publicize the state’s wine products.
Tastings, tours of the vineyards and cellars, grape treading, bunch cutting, tastings, craft exhibitions and musical performances are just part of what wine houses are preparing to celebrate this season, promoting not only tourism but also the wine consumption by locals and international visitors.
The harvest season opens with the Cheese and Wine Fair, however, it continues with all the wineries, cellars, and vineyards in the state, since each one, however large or small, is part of this important event that occurs once a year.
So prepare your itinerary and go get to know some of the many vintages that will be present in the state in the coming months.
Harvests in Querétaro are events that the whole family can enjoy, with dynamics specially prepared to enjoy the best of this wine industry.
These are the dates for the next harvest events that will take place in Querétaro:
- San Juanito Vitivinícola 25 de junio
- Tierra de Alonso 15 de julio
- Cavas Donato 16 de julio/vendimias petite: 23 y 30 julio y sábados de agosto
- Hacienda Atongo 24 de julio
- De Cote 29 de julio
- Vinícola Tequisquiapan 30 de julio
- Finca Ancestra 30 de julio
- Los Rosales 30 y 31 julio
- Viña TX 30 y 31 de julio
- La Redonda cada fin de semana del 16 de julio al 14 de agosto
- Freixenet 5, 6 y 7 de agosto
- María & Bernardo 6 de agosto (Vendimia Barrigona)
- Vinos del Marqués 13 de agosto
- Bodegas Vaivén 13 de agosto
- Bodega Bothë 13 y 14 de agosto
- Cava 57 20 de agosto
- Norte B 20 y 21 de agosto
- Viñedos del Polo 27 de agosto
- Vinícola San Patricio 27 de agosto
- La Terquedad 02 de septiembre
- Viña del Cielo 03 de septiembre
- Viñedos Azteca 10 y 11 de septiembre
- Hacienda Lagunillas 10 y 11 de septiembre
- Puerta del Lobo 15 y 16 de septiembre
- Festival Vino Queretano 4, 5 y 6 de noviembre
- Viñedos La Revuelta 19 y 20 de noviembre
FESTIVITIES ALL SUMMER
We assure you that Queretaro wines are a guarantee of quality and innovation, a reflection of the joint effort of corporate entities, artisans, and Queretaro families.
Without a doubt, the harvest festivities are unique and distinctive events of each vineyard, which are carried out in a personalized way, matching the vineyard’s own brand, to offer visitors an unforgettable experience.
For several months, the harvests will host the benefits of the semi-desert, so we invite you to give them a chance and enjoy the best season of the year.